CHICO, Calif. – The Chico Animal Shelter is reaching out to pet owners who may be struggling financially due to the coronavirus.
They want people to know that feeding your furry companions doesn’t need to be another thing to worry about, during this difficult time for many. If you need help with a dog or cat food – they can make arrangements for you to pick some up.
If you have any extra pet food to donate, employees said it can be dropped off outside their front gate Monday through Saturday from noon to 6 p.m.
To pick up food from the Chico Animal Shelter, call 530-894-5630. Please keep in mind, they are not doing delivery, at this time. The shelter is located at 2579 Fair Street, Chico, California.
- Chico Animal Shelter
- Chico Animal Shelter closed for staff training
- Chico Animal Shelter is here to help
- Little Chico Creek students donate $1,500 to Chico Animal Shelter
- Chico Animal Shelter helped eight animals find their forever homes on Clear the Shelters day
- Camp Fire Animal Shelters Closing
- Chico Declares Shelter Crisis
- Chico Animal Shelter recipient of PetSmart Charities grant
- Chico Animal Shelter take precautionary measure for dog flu
- Chico shelter needs ice to keep animals cool