CHICO, Calif. - Plane enthusiasts from all over Butte County came to Chico's Air Museum open house and fly-in on Sunday.
Chico's finest aircrafts were out on display.
The event featured private aircraft flying in and around the Chico Air Museum. They also set up exhibits at the airport and provided tours of the museum. Plane rides were also offered to airport visitors.
Bradley Sisson and Kendall Metzger said they have a passion for anything with a motor, or anything mechanical. They have been in Chico for a couple of years but had never visited the airport.
If you missed the fly-in you can still learn about planes by visiting the Chico Air Museum.
It is open Thursday through Sunday. Admission is free.
- Chico Airport and Air Museum host fly-in
- Chico City Council Removes Chico Airport Commissioner
- Out of Control Skit Lift Sends People Flying Through Air
- Emergency landing at the Chico airport
- Chico and Oroville Airports Receive Repair Grants
- Chico Mall hosts blood drive
- Chico Children's Museum to Open in January
- Chico Children's Museum grand opening held
- First ever passenger flying drone
- Chinese Temple and museum host 'New Year' celebration