CHICO, Calif. - Close to noon on Sunday a car crash was reported on E. 20th Street near Chico Scrap Metal. Westbound traffic was stopped for a period of time, until lanes were temporarily rerouted.
The driver of a Chrysler ended up crashing into a power pole and a fire hydrant.
He was taken to a hospital to be checked for possible injuries.
PG&E and Cal Water were called to come and replace or repair their infrastructure.
We will update this article after the 5:00 p.m. newscast on KHSL, Channel 12. We had a reporter at the scene who caught the damage on video.
- Chico - Car Crashes Into Power Pole and Fire Hydrant
- Semi-truck busts Chico fire hydrant
- Car Crashes into fire hydrant on corner of Lassen Avenue
- Dozens without power after car crash into pole
- Berry Creek power pole concerns
- Thousands Without Power After Bear Climbs Power Pole
- Car crashes into Chico business
- Cal Fire battles busted fire hydrant in Oroville
- Car veers off road, knocks down power pole on Manzanita Avenue
- PG&E lineman dies after falling from power pole