Chico, Calif. – A community event is taking place Friday, September 28, 2018, which is designed to bring the community together.
The Chapmantown Night Out event offers residents of the Chapmantown community a chance to get to know each other, mix and mingle with representatives from local law enforcement, meet regional lawmakers and learn more about the various business, social and health agencies serving the region.
The annual Chapmantown Night Out is somewhat of a hybrid event. It is similar to the annua nationwide National Night Out events sponsored by law enforcement agencies throughout the country. But what makes this different is that residents are also able to connect with individuals who provide various needed services in the community.
Participants will also enjoy food and musical performances.
This year, the Chapmantown Night Out festivities will be held Friday, September 28, 2018 at the Dorothy Johnson Center located at 775 E. 16th Street in Chico. The event runs from 4:00 PM until 8:00 PM.
- Chapmantown Night Out 2018
- Chico Police: Transient grabbed Chapmantown Child's Arm
- Chapmantown gets a cleanup thanks to friendly volunteers
- Chico Police Investigate Drive-by Shooting in Chapmantown
- Tobacco Free in 2018
- Election 2018: Candidates
- Election 2018: Propositions
- Camp Fire Fund 2018
- 2018 Holiday Shipping Deadlines
- Mountain Snow Saturday Night, Drying Out Sunday