Chapman Elementary School is hosting Books and Blanket Night Thursday night from 6:30 p.m. to 7:15 p.m.
Books and Blanket Night is an event where families are invited to come and read with their children as well as take home some free books.
The guest reader will be Chico Police Chief O’Brien, who will be starting off the event by reading a story to the families that attend.
This is a great way to promote reading and including families in their children’s success.
This is also a good way to build community connections and shows students that reading is important to everyone.
- Chapman Elementary hosts Books and Blanket Night
- Chapman Elementary School Garden
- UPDATE: Chico Police clear Chapman Elementary School
- Chapman Elementary School Needs Help Getting a New Track
- Tracy Chapman Sues Nicki Minaj for Copyright Infringement
- Oroville Rotary to Host Purple Pinky Night
- Redding book lovers gather for bimonthly book sale
- Chico Author Pens Children's Book
- Sierra Nevada Hosts 'Pint Night' to Celebrate Resilience IPA
- Chico State host 3rd annual food pantry night