Curiosity almost cost this cat all its nine lives.
Glinda is a 5-month-old foster kitten from Durham.
Her owners said she ran out through the dog door on Tuesday and climbed up on one of the Italian Cypress trees.
Glinda spent five days in the tree without food or water.
Firefighters and local tree experts stopped by earlier in the week but were unable to get the kitten down.
“We've had the tree company come now with a boom to see if they can get out almost where she is and I think hopefully we'll get that darn kitten down and from there she's going to be an indoor cat!” said Beverly Davis.
Glinda’s owners said the kitten jumped down from the tree after another tree company stopped by Saturday.
The kitten ran off, but has since been found!
- Cat stuck in tree for 5 days in Durham
- Durham's May Day Parade draws a crowd
- CHP: Slick roads may have caused vehicle vs. tree crash in Durham
- Vehicle rollover leaves 1 injured near Durham
- Benefit for Durham teen battling cancer
- Car crashes into hardware store in Durham
- Solo Crash Leaves Durham Man Hospitalized
- Children Injured in Durham Hit and Run
- Storm Watch: Durham Road Closures and Flooding
- Durham-Pentz roundabout causing drivers concern