CHICO, Calif. - A chain of 14 Casa Ramos restaurants closed on Sept. 19 from Sacramento to Yreka.
Action News Now spoke with the restaurant manager of a Casa Ramos location in Chico off of East Avenue, who said that police officers served search warrants at all 14 locations.
It is unclear at this time the reason for the served search warrants.
As of this afternoon, the restaurants do have legal clearance to reopen but are waiting to hear word from its corporate headquarters on how to proceed.
According to the store manager, the Chico location will not open by Wednesday evening.
In fact, the move happened so quickly that one Redding employee showed up for her scheduled shift.
The employee goes on to add she's new but they don’t serve alcohol to minors, they keep the place clean, and everyone has a work permit so she can’t seem to understand what could have happened.
Action News Now reached out to the Casa Ramos corporate office for a statement.
They have yet to respond.
- Casa Ramos Restaurants Closed from Sacramento to Yreka
- Casa Ramos Restaurants Reopen, Release Statement About Closures
- Sacramento River flooding closes RV park
- Yreka authorities bust meth, honey-oil lab
- Portion of West Sacramento closed due to flooding
- Highways 99 and 70 closed at junction north of Sacramento
- Yreka Rain Rock Casino Now Open to the Public
- Oregon Man Arrested for Attempted Murder near Yreka
- Siskiyou County Sheriff's Office investigating suspicious death near Yreka
- Body Found In Sacramento River Identified