CHICO, Calif. - A chain of 14 Casa Ramos restaurants closed on Sept. 19 from Sacramento to Yreka.
Action News Now spoke with the restaurant manager of a Casa Ramos location in Chico off of East Avenue, who said that police officers served search warrants at all 14 locations.
It is unclear at this time the reason for the served search warrants.
As of this afternoon, the restaurants do have legal clearance to reopen but are waiting to hear word from its corporate headquarters on how to proceed.
According to the store manager, the Chico location will not open by Wednesday evening.
In fact, the move happened so quickly that one Redding employee showed up for her scheduled shift.
The employee goes on to add she's new but they don’t serve alcohol to minors, they keep the place clean, and everyone has a work permit so she can’t seem to understand what could have happened.
Action News Now reached out to the Casa Ramos corporate office for a statement.
They have yet to respond.
- Casa Ramos Restaurants Closed from Sacramento to Yreka
- Casa Ramos Restaurants Reopen, Release Statement About Closures
- Yreka Rain Rock Casino Now Open to the Public
- Body Found In Sacramento River Identified
- Sacramento DA: 'Golden State Killer' Arrested
- Suspected ISIS Soldier Arrested in Sacramento
- Walmart shooting suspects are from Sacramento, police say
- Sacramento gang crackdown brings 29 arrests, 211 seized guns
- Redding adds new patrols to enhance Sacramento River Trail safety
- Sacramento man held for alleged freeway rock-throwing