SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - All courts in Shasta County are closed this week because of the Carr Fire.
The closure is to allow emergency personnel to continue to provide assistance to the community during the deadly blaze.
If anyone has a court date scheduled between July 31 and August 3, you should get in touch with your attorney.
No one with jury duty needs to be in court this week.
Any temporary orders, protective orders and restraining orders that expire next week are extended to Friday, August 10 at 4 p.m.
The courts will reopen Monday, August 6.
- Carr Fire Forces Week-Long Closure of Shasta County Courts
- Destructive ‘Carr Fire’ Rips Through Shasta County
- Shasta Union Elementary reopens after Carr Fire
- Shasta County Arts Council raises money for Carr Fire mural
- Weather During the 'Carr Fire' Burning in Shasta County
- Shasta County Postal Offices Temporarily Closed by Carr Fire
- Carr Fire Brings Contracting Scammers to Shasta County
- Shasta County Supervisor Thanks President Trump for Carr Fire Assistance
- Effects from Carr Fire Felt in Shasta County
- Shasta County events commemorating those impacted by Carr Fire