The map above allows you to click on the black pin-points to see aerial views of neighborhoods affected by the Carr Fire.
The maps above provide an interactive way to see the latest developments of the Carr Fire and updates on structures involved.
The keys show what the colors on the map mean. You can zoom in on the map to see specific streets and their proximity to the fire, as well as specific structures.
For any questions, please email Action News Now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interactive Maps: Carr Fire Activity, Structures and Repopulation
- Carr Fire: Current Evacuation Orders and Repopulation
- INTERACTIVE: Mountain Fire Information Map
- Interactive Map: Debris Removal Process
- Butte County Interactive Road Conditions Map
- Camp Fire: Evacuation Orders and Repopulation
- MAPS: The Effect of the Carr Fire
- Paradise Repopulation Efforts in the Works
- Parts of Ridge, Concow Area Could Repopulate Next Week
- Carr Fire Traffic Updates