REDDING, Calif - There may be faster help for those needing assistance from the DMV after the Carr Fire.
DMV representative are available at the disaster recovery center on Hilltop Drive in Redding for those needed new licenses, registration forms, or lost documents.
Officials with FEMA say many people have said it can take hours at the DMV, whereas this center can take less than 30 minutes.
“You get to meet with people face to face and if you're missing any documentation or if there is anything you need to follow with your registration you can come directly here and we have staff that will be assisting you.” Said FEMA employee Jovanna Garcia.
The center is open daily from nine in the morning to seven in the evening.
- DMV Assistance at Carr Fire Disaster Recovery Center
- FEMA Opening Disaster Recovery Center for Carr Fire Victims
- Business Recovery After Carr Fire
- Deadline Approaching to Apply for Carr Fire Disaster Assistance
- Wildfire Recovery Meeting for Carr Fire Victims
- Mobile Disaster Recovery Centers Set to Visit North State
- FEMA Opens Recovery Center
- Disaster Center Holiday Hours
- Sighs of Relief: Residents return home amid Carr Fire disaster
- New Hours Start This Weekend for FEMA Disaster Recovery Centers in Chico and Oroville