OROVILLE, Calif. - An Oroville resident got an unpleasant surprise this afternoon when a car crashed into her front porch.
Greta Thompson was in the shower when she heard a loud noise coming from outside of the house.
When she went outside, she saw a vehicle smashed into the front porch of her home located at Grand Avenue in Oroville.
The incident took place just feet from the Butte County Fire Department Headquarters.
The fire captain told Action News Now that the vehicle hit the curb right in front of a parked fire truck, flew into the air, barely missed a tree and went straight into the front yard of the house next door.
- Car Crashes Into Oroville Home
- Weather-related multi-car crash in Oroville
- Oroville haunted Car Wash
- Lightning strikes Oroville home
- Fire destroys home in Oroville
- CHP: 1 dead, after suspected DUI car crash in Oroville
- Several Oroville neighborhoods without power after car crash
- Car crashes into home in Redding
- Suspected DUI driver crashes into family's home in south Oroville
- Kids paint CHP patrol cars in Oroville