GRIDLEY, CALIF. - The first of the Camp Fire survivors are moving into FEMA trailers Thursday.
Up to eight families are getting ready to settle into their new homes.
Friday and Saturday more than 100 other families will move into their temporary housing.
Action News Now learned that there are about 400 spaces on the property, and this is phase one of the construction and road work they have to finish.
FEMA is working on one other temporary housing site located in Chico for Camp Fire survivors.
- Camp Fire survivors move into Gridley FEMA trailers
- Camp Fire survivors move into new Oroville FEMA trailers
- Camp Fire survivors move into trailers
- 350 FEMA Trailers Approved for Gridley
- 1,300 Camp Fire survivors headed to Gridley
- FEMA Looking at Gridley for Second Trailer Site
- Neighbors React to Possibility of FEMA Trailers in Gridley
- Rosewood FEMA trailer move-in postponed
- FEMA Trailers Have Arrived in Corning for Some Camp Fire Survivors
- 40 new FEMA trailers will be placed in Butte County for Camp Fire survivors