BUTTE CO., Calif - Those who are staying in FEMA trailers in Bidwell Canyon State Park on Lake Oroville are beginning the process of finding long-term housing.
FEMA said every few weeks those living in the 70 trailers on the property will be meeting with a case manager to try and find a permanent housing solution.
The goal is to find a permanent home for people by 18 months after the disaster date of declaration, which was November 12, 2018.
- Camp Fire survivors at Lake Oroville search for permanent housing
- Camp Fire survivor searches for housing options post FEMA assistance
- Camp Fire survivor RV fire
- Camp Fire survivors move into new Oroville FEMA trailers
- Camp Fire survivor turns 100
- Camp Fire survivors receive mattresses
- Camp Fire Evacuees Search for Affordable Housing
- Oroville Camp Fire Community Meetings
- Lake Oroville Spillway Update
- PG&E permanently de-energizes transmission line that caused Camp Fire