BUTTE COUNTY, Calif.- A Paradise football player who celebrated a big win on the football field Friday night celebrated even more Saturday morning.
Kristina Carter, started the Camp Fire WISH Program, and says they link youth, from ages 12-21 with donors that want to make a wish come true.
Tina Rodgers, who donated the home to Stetson Morgan, says, "Being part of this is what I really wanted, and to have Stetson have a home he can call his own is all I wanted, and to be a part of this is awesome."
- Teen Camp Fire survivor receives new home
- Camp Fire survivor receives Tiny Home
- Camp Fire survivors receive mattresses
- Camp Fire survivor moves into tiny home
- Camp Fire survivor RV fire
- Camp Fire survivor turns 100
- Some Pet Survivors of Camp Fire Get New Homes
- FEMA builds homes for Camp Fire survivors on Hegan Lane
- Tiny homes for Camp Fire survivors made by fellow fire survivor
- Erin Brockovich Meets with Camp Fire Survivors