CHICO, Calif.- A group of Chico High School students teamed up to make a difference in a young Camp Fire survivor's life.
They collected donations during a gaming party this weekend to buy Grayson Chaffee a new XBOX.
They quickly raised more than 200 dollars and headed to GameStop to purchase the XBOX, headset and games.
It all lead up to their meeting with Grayson, a 6th grader that relocated to Chico after the Camp Fire.
Devin Carter and Jeb Perry, both freshman at Chico High School, say they want to encourage other kids to help grant wishes.
If you'd like more information about the Camp Fire W.I.S.H. Progam, CLICK HERE.
- Chico High School students donate XBOX to Camp Fire survivor
- Chico veterans donate, pack food boxes for Camp Fire survivors
- Donated Shoes For Camp Fire Survivor
- Zappos Helps Chico State Student, Camp Fire Survivor
- Camp Fire survivor RV fire
- DONATE: Camp Fire Relief
- Camp Fire survivor turns 100
- Camp Fire survivors receive mattresses
- Petaluma high school students give away computers to Camp Fire survivors
- Esurance donates 2 cars to Camp Fire survivors