CHICO, Calif.-- The Western Miracles Foundation held a pop-up shop in downtown Chico on Sunday for Camp Fire survivors.
Hundreds of survivors shopped for brand new clothing, shoes, pillows and bedding.
Western Miracles Foundation recieved a 25,000 grant from an Arizona businessman named Jim Kufeldt. They also recieved donations from Space Foam and Helix Sleep and Butte Glenn 211 provided gift cards.
Western Miracles Foundation is Diamond W Western Wear's charitable foundation. They hope to have another pop-up shop pending another grant. Contact the Diamond W. Western Wear store in downtown Chico for more information on future pop-up shops.
- Camp Fire pop-up shop
- Birkenstock Pop-Up Shoe Giveaway for Camp Fire Survivors
- Camp Fire survivors open up shop at Thursday Night Market
- Camp Fire survivor RV fire
- Camp Fire Fund 2018
- Camp Fire: School Closures
- Camp Fire: Thanksgiving Together
- DONATE: Camp Fire Relief
- Camp Fire Special Report
- Camp Fire Trespasser Sentenced