OROVILLE, Calif. - A woman reported missing during the Camp Fire was found safe in Oroville on Thursday.
In November of 2018, Wendy Carroll, 47, of Oroville, was reported as one of the unaccounted for people due to the Camp Fire. Friends of Carroll told authorities she may have been in the Paradise area on November 8, 2018.
Around 8:30 p.m. on Aug. 1, deputies located Carroll walking along the street on Lincoln Boulevard in Oroville. Carroll was aware she was listed as missing but had not made contact with law enforcement to advise she was safe because she thought she had unresolved legal issues, according to authorities.
The only person remaining on the unaccounted-for list is Sara Martinez-Fabila, 51. It is uncertain if Martinez-Fabila was in Paradise at the time of the Camp Fire. Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Martinez-Fabila is urged to contact the Butte County Sheriff's Office Investigations Unit at 530-538-7671.
- Camp Fire missing person found in Oroville
- Oroville missing person arrested
- Sheriff's Office Camp Fire Missing Person List
- Camp Fire Missing Person Call Center Closes
- Oroville Camp Fire Community Meetings
- Missing 12-Year-Old Found Safe in Oroville
- Update: All People from Carr Fire Missing Person's List Found
- Oroville Speaks on Camp Fire Debris Site
- Camp Fire survivor missing out of Willows found in Chico
- Missing & "endangered" Happy Camp woman found