SACRAMENTO, Calif.- Butte County's housing crisis after the Camp Fire is about to get a voice at the State Capitol.
Assemblyman James Gallagher plans to introduce legislation to help speed up housing projects in Butte County.
This will be in the Natural Resources Committee on Monday, April 8 at 2:30 p.m. in the State Capitol, Room 447.
Assemblyman Gallagher is inviting anyone in support of the bill to attend, in hopes of pushing the bill through.
Recently, the Assemblyman was in a Butte County meeting, where he heard what the biggest needs were after the fire and housing topped the list.
To RSVP to the committee hearing, send an email to Assemblymember.Gallagher@assembly.ca.gov.
- Assemblyman Gallagher to introduce Camp Fire housing bill at State Capitol
- Assemblyman Gallagher discusses Butte County housing needs
- Housing bill battle heats up between Mayor Stone, Assemblyman Gallagher
- Assemblyman Gallagher announces $15 million plan to spur Chico housing
- Assemblyman Gallagher secures more funding for schools impacted by Camp Fire
- Assemblyman Gallagher Explains Idea for Armed School Guards
- Assemblyman James Gallagher Visits Rural Schools in Hamilton City
- Chico Mayor opposes Butte County housing shortage bill, Assemblyman responds
- Camp Fire Recovery Bills Clear State Assembly
- James Gallagher on Recently Passed Dam Safety Bill