CALIFORNIA - Assemblyman James Gallagher's Camp Fire housing bill passed another committee on Wednesday.
With bipartisan support, AB430 passed the Senate Governance and Finance Committee.
The bill seeks to speed up the environmental review process for housing projects.
It now heads to the Senate Appropriations Committee
- Camp Fire housing bill passes through to next committee
- Housing bill passes Natural Resources Committee unanimously
- AB430 passes Senate Housing Committee
- Senate committee advances fire-protection bill
- House passes bill to avert government shutdown
- Camp Fire Recovery Bills Clear State Assembly
- Senate Republicans pass tax bill
- GOP-led House passes NRA-backed gun bill
- Butte County housing bill passed by State Assembly