BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - The Camp Fire disaster recovery centers in Chico and Paradise will close at the end of the day on Friday, March 1.
Starting March 5, the chico location will transition into a U.S. Small Business Administration Disaster Loan Center.
The center will be open from 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Tuesdays through Saturdays.
Help for Camp Fire survivors will continue to be available by phone at 1 (800) 621-3362.
- Camp Fire disaster recovery centers to close
- Oroville Disaster Recovery Center to Close Feb. 8
- Disaster Recovery Center Opens in Paradise Wednesday
- FEMA Disaster Recovery Center Opens in Paradise
- Butte County Disaster Recovery Centers change hours
- FEMA Opening Disaster Recovery Center for Carr Fire Victims
- DMV Assistance at Carr Fire Disaster Recovery Center
- Mobile Disaster Recovery Centers Set to Visit North State
- Disaster Center Holiday Hours
- Camp Fire Missing Person Call Center Closes