BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Wildfire debris removal crews will resume Camp Fire cleanup operations on March 18.
The debris removal was temporarily demobilized due to wet weather in the area posing safety concerns.
The Camp Fire Incident Management Team reassessed site conditions and determined that operations can safely resume on Monday.
Ten additional crews will begin work on Wednesday.
- Camp Fire debris removal to resume March 18
- Debris removal resumes in Camp Fire burn scar
- Camp Fire Debris Removal Workshop for Contracters
- Debris Removal Deadlines Approaching
- Toxic Debris Removal Begins in Areas Affected by Camp Fire
- Camp Fire Debris Removal Center to Open Monday, Meetings Scheduled
- Camp Fire debris removal triggers emergency road project
- Deadline approaching for Phase 2 of Camp Fire debris removal
- Deadline approaching to register for Camp Fire debris removal
- Wet weather halts Camp Fire debris removal efforts