UPDATE 3:20 p.m. Tuesday, March 12, 2019 - The Glenn County Sheriff's Office said that Patrick Robert Burman was found at the Torres Shelter in Chico.
He was reported missing out of Willows on March 6.
WILLOWS, Calif. - The Glenn County Sheriff's Office says a Camp Fire Survivor has been missing out of Willows for one week.
According to his sister, Robert Patrick Burman, is usually known as "Pat."
He was last seen wearing the jacket in the flyer that has been circulated about his disappearance. He is about 6-feet and is 160 pounds.
Burman's sister says that he has a traumatic brain injury, and may have short term memory loss. He walks with a gate and has a lazy left eye.
His family says that they are very worried about him.
If you have any information, call the Glenn County Sheriff's Office (530) 934-6431.
- Camp Fire survivor missing out of Willows found in Chico
- Camp Fire survivor RV fire
- Camp Fire survivor turns 100
- Camp Fire survivors receive mattresses
- Camp Fire missing person found in Oroville
- 383 marijuana plants found behind Willows home
- Zappos Helps Chico State Student, Camp Fire Survivor
- Chico 'Plant Barn' Revives 'Green Thumbs' for Camp Fire Survivors
- Chico Man Building New Computers for Camp Fire Survivors
- Camp Fire survivors feeling crunch of housing market in Chico