UPDATE 9:33 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2018 - The Butte County Sheriff's Office has opened all evacuated zones in Paradise, Magalia and Concow.
They advise that evacuees use the following roads to access the following areas.
- (530) 538-7826 (Public Information Line)
- INFORMATION: Camp Fire Latest Numbers
- MAP: Aerial Footage and 360 Views
- ALERTS: Evacuation Orders & Advisories
- DONATE: Camp Fire Evacuation Relief Fund
- CLOSINGS: School & Business Closures
- RELATED: Resources For Victims
- MORE: Missing Persons From Camp Fire
- STORM TRACKER: Air Quality Updates
- STORM TRACKER: Watches & Warnings
- ACTION NEWS NOW: Download our iOS & Android Apps
- SPECIAL SECTION: Fire Watch
- LIVE VIDEO: Watch Action News Now Coverage LIVE
Skyway - Residents are to use the Skyway for entry into zones 1,2,4,5 and 9
Clark Road - Residents are to use Clark Road for entry into zones 6,7,12 and 13
Neal Road - Residents are to use Clark Road for entry into zones 10 and 11
Unicorporated Butte County - Morgan Ridge B Zone
Clark Road - Residents are to use Pearson Road from Clark Road to access properties in this area
The Cal Trans Quick Map provides the most up-to-date traffic closures and road conditions. To view the map, CLICK HERE.