SACRAMENTO, Calif. - Two bills for Camp Fire recovery have cleared the state assembly budget committee.
The first bill gives more than $31 million for lost property tax revenue. This includes $750,000 for people with damaged wells and septic systems.
The first bill also includes $10 million to improve the 9-1-1 system.
The second bill allows the state to reserve funds for emergency operations, such as debris removal.
Both bills will now head to the Assembly floor.
- Camp Fire Recovery Bills Clear State Assembly
- California State Assembly Candidates
- Comedy roast to benefit Camp Fire Recovery
- Camp Fire disaster recovery centers to close
- Survivors talk Camp Fire recovery and remembrance
- Butte County housing bill passed by State Assembly
- School Safety Legislation Proposed in State Assembly
- Butte Strong Fund Launched for Camp Fire Recovery
- Ribs for the Ridge to benefit Camp Fire Recovery