BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Action News Now has partnered with Tri Counties Bank to create the Camp Fire Fund 2018 to aid victims of the Camp Fire.
Tri Counties Bank started the fund with an initial deposit of $25,000 to benefit victims of the fire ravaging the communities of Paradise, Magalia, Concow and more.
All funds will be distributed to people in need through local non-profit emergency relief agencies. These non-profit organizations include:
United Way of Northern California
The Salvation Army
Northern Valley Catholic Social Services
To donate, CLICK HERE.
- Camp Fire Fund 2018
- Camp Fire Relief Fund Raises $804,000
- Butte Strong Fund Launched for Camp Fire Recovery
- Safeway donates $700,000 to Camp Fire relief funds
- Camp Fire survivor RV fire
- Camp Fire: School Closures
- Camp Fire: Thanksgiving Together
- DONATE: Camp Fire Relief
- Camp Fire Special Report
- Camp Fire Trespasser Sentenced