BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Camp Fire survivors have just a little more than a week left to register with FEMA for assistance.
The deadline is next Friday, Jan. 11.
FEMA will help with housing assistance and grants needed to rebuild and direct you on where to go for help.
A mobile FEMA unit opens Thursday, Jan. 3, in Redding at the county library and will stay for three days. The other FEMA center is located at 2140 Feather River Boulevard, Oroville.
The main FEMA center in Chico at the old sears building will stay open. An exact closing date for that location has not been set.
- Camp Fire FEMA Assistance Deadline Approaching
- Camp Fire FEMA Assistance Deadline Extended
- Registration Deadline for FEMA Assistance Extended
- Deadline Approaching to Apply for Carr Fire Disaster Assistance
- Debris Removal Deadlines Approaching
- Deadline approaching for Phase 2 of Camp Fire debris removal
- Deadline approaching to register for Camp Fire debris removal
- Camp Fire survivor searches for housing options post FEMA assistance
- FEMA: What's Next for Camp Fire Evacuees
- Deadline Approaching for Government-Backed Debris Cleanup