A workshop will be held today to educate local contractors on how to offer services to property owners in the wake of the Camp Fire.
Valley Contractors Exchange is teaming up with several local contracting firms and haz-mat consultants, among others, to offer an information session.
Topics will include how to offer services to property owners, insurance and understanding the phase two alternative clean up program.
Organizers say the idea behind the session is: there is plenty of work to go around and collaboration benefits everyone.
The workshop is tonight at 6 p.m. at East Avenue Church in Chico.
- Camp Fire Debris Removal Workshop for Contracters
- Debris Removal Workshop Organized for Contractors
- Debris Removal Deadlines Approaching
- Camp Fire Debris Removal Center to Open Monday, Meetings Scheduled
- Camp Fire debris removal triggers emergency road project
- Camp Fire debris removal to resume March 18
- Debris removal resumes in Camp Fire burn scar
- Deadline approaching to register for Camp Fire debris removal
- Toxic Debris Removal Begins in Areas Affected by Camp Fire
- Deadline approaching for Phase 2 of Camp Fire debris removal