Below is an updated Camp Fire evacuation zone map.
- (530) 538-7826 (Public Information Line)
- INFORMATION: Camp Fire Latest Numbers
- MAP: Aerial Drone Footage and 360 Views
- TRAFFIC: Road Closures & Traffic Conditions
- DONATE: Camp Fire Evacuation Relief Fund
- CLOSINGS: School & Business Closures
- RELATED: Resources For Victims
- MORE: Missing Persons From Camp Fire
- STORM TRACKER: Air Quality Updates
- STORM TRACKER: Watches & Warnings
- ACTION NEWS NOW: Download our iOS & Android Apps
- SPECIAL SECTION: Fire Watch
- LIVE VIDEO: Watch Action News Now Coverage LIVE
Mobile users CLICK HERE.
For more information on safely returning to your property click HERE.
Evacuation Orders (Last updated: 8:31 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 15, 2018)
Today all evacuation orders for the town of Paradise and Morgan Ridge B Zone have been lifted.
Evacuation Shelters (Last updated: 12:26 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 12, 2018):
Glenn County Fairgrounds (221 E. Yolo St., Orland)
Silver Dollar Fairgrounds (2357 Fair St, Chico)
Butte County Fairgrounds (199 E Hazel St., Gridley)
Animal Shelter Information:
When evacuating, take your animals with you. Make sure to bring water, food, bedding, and any containment devices necessary. If you are unable to take large animals, leave them in open pastures and leave food out. DO NOT lock them up in a barn.
Small Animal Shelters:
The Chico Municipal Airport (150 Airpark Blvd, Chico, CA 95973)
Large Animal Shelters:
Butte County Fairgrounds, 199 E Hazel St, Gridley
Sutter County Sheriff's Department (56 2nd Street, Yuba City) - Can take horse, donkey, mule
- Camp Fire: Evacuation Orders and Repopulation
- Carr Fire: Current Evacuation Orders and Repopulation
- Paradise Repopulation Efforts in the Works
- Interactive Maps: Carr Fire Activity, Structures and Repopulation
- Chico Traffic Increases Following Camp Fire Evacuations
- Parts of Ridge, Concow Area Could Repopulate Next Week
- Kilauea Volcano Leaking Lava, Evacuations Ordered
- Flood Evacuation Orders Still in Place
- Evacuation Orders Canceled in Red Bluff
- Mandatory evacuation orders lifted in Redding