CALIFORNIA - Dozens of transportation projects throughout California are getting the green light to move forward, including several in the North State.
Caltrans said the State Transportation Commission has allocated $758.1 million for repairs and upgrades to roads, bridges, intelligent transportation and flooding mitigation projects.
All of the projects are a part of SB-1.
Some of the local work includes $36.6 million worth of improvements to State Route 20 and the Feather River Bridge in Marysville.
There is also a request for $7.4 million for passing lanes on State Route 70 in Butte County.
- Caltrans announces dozens of state transportation projects
- Caltrans announces phase 2 of Dunsmuir Grade Project
- Caltrans to resume construction on I-80 project
- Caltrans breaks ground on Interstate 5 project
- Caltrans District 2 announces northbound I-5 closure
- State Route 70 closed as Caltrans works on road projects
- CALTRANS Valley roadwork schedule
- Caltrans: Current Highway Conditions
- Caltrans breaks ground on Highway 70 safety project
- Caltrans Job Fair in Marysville