A possible DUI suspect engaged police in southern California in an hours-long chase and standoff Sunday.
The driver refused to exit his car after a police pursuit that followed a small traffic crash in Orange County.
When the driver eventually stopped but refused to exit his vehicle, police pinned his truck with larger vehicles.
That’s when officers appeared to fire rounds of pepper spray balls into the cab of his truck.
It eventually took a K-9 unit, several officers, and a taser to take the suspect into custody.
- California pursuit ends in stand off
- High speed pursuit ends in Happy Valley
- Vehicle pursuit ends in single-vehicle rollover near Durham
- Foot pursuit ends in arrest in Eel River Valley
- Billionaire Drops Pursuit to Split California in Three
- Standing Together Through Cancer
- BCSO cancel pursuit with wanted felon
- Oroville Police arrest man after foot pursuit
- A dog rescue turns pursuit in Arizona
- Chico Car Chase Leads to Foot Pursuit