SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) - California's unemployment rate fell to 4.3 percent in February as the state's employers added 14,000 nonfarm payroll jobs.
The state Employment Development Department said Friday that the figure is a new record low.
The unemployment rate was 4.4 percent in January and 5.1 percent in February 2017.
(Copyright 2018 The Associated Press.)
- California Unemployment Rate fell to 4.3 Percent in February
- California unemployment rate fell to 4.3 percent in December
- California unemployment rate held at 4.3 percent in March
- California’s unemployment rate decreased last month
- California Unemployment In Construction
- California Assembly proposes $4.3 billion in new spending
- California Water Service Asks for Rate Hike
- Containment reaches 91 percent around huge California fire
- California Approves Goal for 100 Percent Clean Energy
- Sliger Fire 100 percent contained