A local business has been getting national attention.
Cali’flour Foods in Chico has seen outstanding growth in the last year after being ‘in the red’ during 2016.
Cali’flour Foods makes cauliflower pizza crust. It is made with fresh simple ingredients.
They are made with cauliflower, fresh cheese, eggs, and spices. The crusts are gluten free, nut-free, and flourless, having only 60 calories and 1 net card per serving. They are plant-based crusts that are vegan friendly with no dairy, no eggs, and fresh cauliflower.
This last year they were featured on The View, in GQ Magazine, and Vogue Magazine plus participated in events such as the Emmy’s, Teen Choice Awards, Espys, plus thew a pizza party for the New York cast of Hamilton.
- Cali’flour in Chico getting national attention
- Annual Greece Flour War
- Chico cyber-bullying case getting attention online
- More than 12,000 cases of Pillsbury flour recalled over salmonella concerns
- Chico students prepare for national school walkout
- Chico students celebrate National Pink Shirt Day
- 'National School Walkout' planned, Chico students participating
- National Ice Cream Day Celebrated in Chico
- Reputed Gambino crime boss Francesco 'Frank' Cali shot and killed outside home in New York
- Chico rivals sing National Anthem in perfect harmony