ANDERSON, Calif. - Wednesday morning, Cal Fire Shasta-Trinity put out a fire on Green Acres Dr. in Anderson.
Firefighters say a wood-burning stove started the fire.
The home is destroyed but Cal Fire officials say no one was injured.
Action News Now is always tracking fire hazards like this in our area.
Firefighters quickly contained a residential structure fire this morning on Green Acres Dr in Anderson caused by a wood burning stove. No injuries but the home was destroyed. #CALFIRESHU2020 pic.twitter.com/RcWzXoYFJE
— CAL FIRE SHU (@CALFIRESHU) November 11, 2020