BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - CAL FIRE Butte County will be conducting a controlled burn in the area south of Oroville Tuesday.
CAL FIRE planned the 55-acre burn for Lower Honcut Road, south of Palermo Honcut Highway at 9:30 a.m.
The purpose of the burn is to train firefighters and remove dry, hazardous material.
- CAL FIRE conducting a controlled burn south of Oroville
- Cal Fire Conducting Controlled Burn in Magalia
- CAL FIRE crews conduct 100-acre controlled burn in Shasta County
- CAL FIRE will conduct control burn at Loafer Creek, Tuesday
- Control Burn Scheduled in Oroville
- Firefighters conduct controlled burns despite high temperatures
- Cal Fire: Controlled Burn Postponed Due to High Fire Danger
- Cal Fire: Debris Burning Blamed for ‘Oregon Fire’ near Oroville
- Cal Fire Issues Controlled Burn on Dec. 13
- CAL FIRE extinguishes escaped controlled burn in Cohasset