SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - Cal Fire Shasta County will hold a press conference and community meeting related to the Carr Fire in Shasta County.
According to Cal Fire, incident commanders will give an overview of firefighting operations and will be able to answer questions at the Shasta District Fair, 1890 Briggs St. in Anderson.
There will also be a community meeting at Alta Mesa Elementary School at 2301 Saturn Skyway in Redding.
This is a developing story check back for updates.
- Cal Fire Set to Hold Press Conference and Community Meeting for Carr Fire
- Cal Fire Press Conference for Carr Fire August 1
- Cal Fire Interview Following Press Conference
- Cal Fire
- Cal Fire firefighter rescues kitten from Carr Fire
- Redding Firefighters Listen to Citizens at Carr Fire Community Meeting
- Meeting Highlights Rebuilding After Carr Fire
- Wildfire Recovery Meeting for Carr Fire Victims
- Cal HOPE Shasta Provides Emotional Support for Carr Fire Victims
- Communities Come Together During Carr Fire