BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Butte County firefighters are at the scene of a train versus big-rig crash at Highway 99 and Riviera Road, south of Gridley.
California Highway Patrol reported the collision around 4:55 p.m.
Reports from California Highway Patrol say that the big-rig was unoccupied at the time of the crash.
There are no current issues with hazardous materials or issues with the train or big-rig.
A spokesperson from Cal Fire-Butte County said that there were no major injuries reported.
Action News Now is working to learn more information. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Cal Fire Responding to Train Versus Big-Rig Collision
- Big-Rig Versus Truck Collision Halts Traffic at Intersection of Highway 99 and Esplanade
- Victims Identified in Motorcycle Versus Vehicle Collision
- Cal Fire
- CAL FIRE responds to Richardson Fire
- Victim Identified in Fatal Vehicle Versus Pedestrian Collision
- Fatal Pedestrian Versus Vehicle Collision on Larkin Road
- Man in Critical Condition Following Vehicle Versus Wheelchair Collision
- PG&E Responds to Cal Fire Allegations
- Big rig crash causes closure of I-5