BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Cal Fire has formally canceled the burn suspension in place for Butte County.
The termination will be effective Monday, Nov. 26, at 8 a.m.
In a new release, Cal Fire said that rainfall and cooler temperatures have helped to diminish the threat of wildfire. However, we are still considered in our seventh year of a drought.
Property owners and residents are asked to use caution when conducting debris or agricultural burns, follow guidelines provided and maintain control of the fire at all times.
Residents wishing to burn must verify it is a permissive burn day prior to burning.
Before burning in Butte County, you must call the Butte County Air Quality Management District at (530) 332-9407.
See Cal Fire's full report below, or CLICK HERE.
- Cal Fire Lifts Burn Suspension in Butte County
- Cal Fire Shasta County burn permit suspension lifted
- CAL FIRE announces lift of burn suspension starting Nov. 27.
- Shasta County debris burning suspension rescinded
- CAL FIRE: Arson arrest in Butte County
- Cal Fire
- Control burn in Butte County
- Cal Fire Conducting Controlled Burn in Magalia
- Cal Fire Butte County on Thomas Fire efforts
- Butte County CAL FIRE Battling Palermo Trailer Fire