BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Cal Fire has formally canceled the burn suspension in place for Butte County.
The termination will be effective Monday, Nov. 26, at 8 a.m.
In a new release, Cal Fire said that rainfall and cooler temperatures have helped to diminish the threat of wildfire. However, we are still considered in our seventh year of a drought.
Property owners and residents are asked to use caution when conducting debris or agricultural burns, follow guidelines provided and maintain control of the fire at all times.
Residents wishing to burn must verify it is a permissive burn day prior to burning.
Before burning in Butte County, you must call the Butte County Air Quality Management District at (530) 332-9407.
See Cal Fire's full report below, or CLICK HERE.
- Cal Fire Lifts Burn Suspension in Butte County
- Shasta County debris burning suspension rescinded
- Cal Fire
- Butte County CAL FIRE Battling Palermo Trailer Fire
- Cal Fire Butte County on Thomas Fire efforts
- Cal Fire Conducting Controlled Burn in Magalia
- CAL FIRE crews conduct 100-acre controlled burn in Shasta County
- Cal Fire Butte County Trains Last Group of Seasonal Firefighters
- Butte County CAL FIRE begins defensible space inspections
- CAL FIRE officially declares wildfire season in Butte County