BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - A Cal Fire captain pleaded not guilty to sexual assault in court on Sept. 26.
Kevin Fleming, 36, of Chico, is suspected of sexually assaulting an unconscious woman in July of 2018.
If convicted, Fleming faces the possibility of eight years in a state prison and a lifetime sex offender registration.
The preliminary hearing will be on Oct. 31.
- Cal Fire Captain Pleads Not Guilty in Alleged Sexual Assault Case
- Cal Fire Captain Charged in Sexual Assault Case
- Cal Fire Captain Accused of Sexual Assault Heads to Trial
- Cal Fire
- Couple Pleads Not Guilty in Alleged Torture Case
- Captain Cal joins CAL FIRE team to educate kids about fire safety
- PG&E Responds to Cal Fire Allegations
- Butte College Police investigating sexual assault case
- 2 of the 3 adults plead not guilty for the sexual assault of a child