BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - A Cal Fire captain pleaded not guilty to sexual assault in court on Sept. 26.
Kevin Fleming, 36, of Chico, is suspected of sexually assaulting an unconscious woman in July of 2018.
If convicted, Fleming faces the possibility of eight years in a state prison and a lifetime sex offender registration.
The preliminary hearing will be on Oct. 31.
- Cal Fire Captain Pleads Not Guilty in Alleged Sexual Assault Case
- Cal Fire Captain Charged in Sexual Assault Case
- Cal Fire Captain Accused of Sexual Assault Heads to Trial
- Cal Fire
- Couple Pleads Not Guilty in Alleged Torture Case
- PG&E Responds to Cal Fire Allegations
- Yuba City Man Arrested for Alleged Sexual Assault
- Community to Honor Fallen Chico Fire Captain
- Chico Community Honors Fallen Fire Captain