CHICO, Calif. - A Chico Cal Fire Captain charged with sexual assault has been held for trial.
Following a preliminary hearing on Wednesday, Jan. 9, the judge ruled there is enough evidence for the case against Kevin Fleming to proceed.
Fleming is accused of assaulting a woman who was passed out at a party.
A trial date has been set for Jan. 30.
- Cal Fire Captain Accused of Sexual Assault Heads to Trial
- Cal Fire Captain Charged in Sexual Assault Case
- Cal Fire Captain Pleads Not Guilty in Alleged Sexual Assault Case
- Cal Fire
- Community to Honor Fallen Chico Fire Captain
- Chico Community Honors Fallen Fire Captain
- Cal Fire Urges Wildfire Preparedness
- Former UC Davis conductor accused of sexual assault
- CAL FIRE: Fire safety tips for Thanksgiving
- CAL FIRE responds to Richardson Fire