REDDING, Calif. - Cal Fire is in redding to talk about preventing wildfire through forestry.
Cal Fire's statewide biologist Stacy Stanish is set to talk about fire, public health, climate change, timber production and wildlife habitat.
She will be speaking at One Safe Place Shasta on Benton Drive in Redding at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 9.
This seminar comes on the heels of Governor Newsom, in one of his first moves, pledging to invest tens of millions of dollars to fight wildfires.
- Cal Fire Biologist Holds Forestry Seminar in Redding
- Cal Fire
- Cal Fire prepares during red flag warning
- Creative Writing in Prison Seminar
- U.S. Forestry Service Battle Marijuana Growers
- Cal Fire Urges Caution this Red Flag Weekend
- Red Flag Warnings increases So Cal fire threat again today
- Cal Fire Urges Wildfire Preparedness
- Lyme Disease Education Seminar Offered Thursday
- CAL FIRE: Fire safety tips for Thanksgiving