REDDING, Calif. - Cal Fire is in redding to talk about preventing wildfire through forestry.
Cal Fire's statewide biologist Stacy Stanish is set to talk about fire, public health, climate change, timber production and wildlife habitat.
She will be speaking at One Safe Place Shasta on Benton Drive in Redding at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 9.
This seminar comes on the heels of Governor Newsom, in one of his first moves, pledging to invest tens of millions of dollars to fight wildfires.
- Cal Fire Biologist Holds Forestry Seminar in Redding
- Cal Fire
- U.S. Forestry Service Battle Marijuana Growers
- Red Flag Warnings increases So Cal fire threat again today
- Cal Fire Urges Caution this Red Flag Weekend
- Lyme Disease Education Seminar Offered Thursday
- Cal Fire Urges Wildfire Preparedness
- CAL FIRE: Fire safety tips for Thanksgiving
- CAL FIRE responds to Richardson Fire
- Cal Fire Working to Detect Lighting Fires