UPDATE 11:45 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2018 - The Adams Fire is 60 acres and 100 percent contained, according to Kevin Colburn, fire prevention specialist for Cal Fire Tehama-Glenn Unit.
There are no structure threats or damages.
UPDATE 12:26 p.m. Monday, Nov. 5, 2018 - The Adams Fire is now 10 percent contained. Forward progress has stopped.
*CORRECTION: Cal Fire tweeted that the Adam's Fire is 70 acres and is 10 percent contained. Upon further fact-checking, they confirmed that the information on their official Twitter page is incorrect. The fire is 45 acres and there is no current information on containment.
TEHAMA COUNTY, Calif. - Cal Fire is on the scene of a vegetation fire burning 70 acres in Tehama County, southwest of Cottonwood.
The Adams Fire broke out around 10:15 a.m. in the area Adams Road and Bar Road in Tehama County.
Cal Fire said that the fire is 10 percent contained, but forward progress has stopped.
Stay with KHSL Channel 12 and actionnewsnow.com for the latest details as they become available.
- Adams Fire 100 Percent Contained
- North Fire 100 Percent Contained
- Junes Fire 100 Percent Contained
- Sliger Fire 100 percent contained
- Carr Fire is 100 Percent Contained
- Hirz Fire is 100 Percent Contained
- Kerlin Fire is 100 Percent Contained
- Copper Fire is 100 Percent Contained
- Masonic Fire: 100 Percent Contained, Evacuations Lifted
- The Meridian Fire is 100 percent contained