WILMINGTON, NC. – Henri, the English bulldog from North Carolina, is Cadbury's new Easter "bunny."
There were 4,000 contestants that Henri was going against including a gecko, a llama and a horse.
The past mascot was a bunny that clucked like a chicken.
Henri will begin his work in an ad beginning next month.
- Cadbury's new Easter 'bunny,' Henri
- Man saves bunny rabbit in Thomas Fire
- Redding CHP officers make Honey Bunnies for charity
- Great Harvest bunnies help the Boys & Girls Club
- D3 avalanche recorded near Bunny Flat Trailhead on Mt. Shasta
- Bunnies dumped on side of road rescued by neighbors
- Staying very pleasant through your Easter Weekend!
- Easter Egg Hunts in the North State
- Mount Shasta ski season ends on Easter
- Is it a bird or a bunny? This optical illusion of an animal is confusing the internet