SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - CHP is searching for the driver of a car that spun out on I-5 south at Dog Creek on June 29.
CHP arrived on scene to find a grey sedan crashed into the center divide but no one was around.
Officers pulled the car off the highway but they are still looking for the driver to see if he or she is okay.
- CHP searching for driver of crashed car in Shasta Co.
- CHP warns drivers after crash in Paradise
- Driver charged in crash that killed rookie CHP officer
- Driver crashed into tree on highway 99, CHP says
- CHP: Deadly crash on Highway 99, two drivers dead
- CHP officer killed by suspected drunk driver
- CHP Warns Drivers about Drinking and Driving
- CHP catches high-speed drivers by air
- CHP: 1 dead, after suspected DUI car crash in Oroville
- CHP fishes stolen car from Feather River