UPDATE 4:15 p.m. Monday, May 27, 2019 - According to the California Highway Patrol, three people were injured in the crash including a juvenile that was not wearing a seatbelt.
Authorities said the incident stemmed from a car failing to stop at a stop sign. It then collided with a truck and both went into a ditch near the road.
BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - California Highway Patrol officers are responding to a two-car crash on Palermo Road and Lone Tree Road in Palermo.
The crash was first reported around 3 p.m. on Monday.
Authorities confirmed that there are major injuries as a result of the crash.
We have a reporter on the way to the scene. Stay tuned for updates.
- CHP responding to 2-car crash in Palermo
- CHP responding to crash in Gridley
- CHP: Driver Performing ‘Hot Laps’ Dies in Palermo
- CHP says wet roads may be to blame for early morning crash near Palermo
- Palermo Mobile Home Fire
- Authorities investigating 2-car crash on Highway 99, Eaton Saturday
- CHP Responds to Chain-Reaction Crash on I-5
- New playgrounds at Palermo Park
- CHP warns drivers after crash in Paradise
- CHP investigating deadly crash near Gerber