A stretch of highway 70 south of Oroville from Ophir road to Palermo road has reopened after being closed both in directions Thursday morning.
California Highway Patrol says one person was struck and killed by a vehicle. This happened just before 4 a.m. The CHP says the driver of that vehicle was treated for minor injuries due to broken glass.
The highway was closed shortly after and was reopened at 7:00 a.m.
- CHP reopens part of Highway 70 after fatal crash
- CHP: Fatal Accident Off Highway 70
- Parts of Highway 70 closed for roadwork
- Highway 70 widening progress
- Skyway Reopens After Fatal Crash
- Highway 70 reopened following closure prompted by mudslides
- Motorcyclist injured in crash on Highway 70, Highway 149
- Highway 99 reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- CHP investigating deadly crash along Highway 99 in Chico
- Driver crashed into tree on highway 99, CHP says