UPDATE 3:15 p.m. Monday, Jan. 28, 2019 - The Willows California Highway Patrol has located the potential witness.
GLENN COUNTY, Calif. - The Willows California Highway Patrol is asking for the public's assistance in identifying a driver and a vehicle that could be a potential witness in a deadly hit-and-run in Glenn County on Jan. 17.
On Thursday, Jan. 17, at around 5:55 p.m., the driver and the vehicle traveled westbound through Orland and continued on SR-32 through the collision area at County Road P toward Hamilton City and Chico areas.
The deadly hit-and-run resulted in the death of Humberto Falcon, 47, of Glenn County, who pulled over to assist with a collision that he witnessed on Highway 32 in Glenn County. The suspected driver is still at large.
The Willows California Highway Patrol released an image of a suspected witnesses' vehicle and is asking for anyone with information to call their office at (530) 934-5424.
- CHP Locates Potential Witness of Deadly Hit-and-Run on Highway 32
- CHP looking for vehicle involved in deadly hit and run
- UPDATE: Traffic Alert: Highway 32
- CHP investigating deadly crash along Highway 99 in Chico
- UPDATE: CHP Releases Suspect Vehicle Description in Deadly Hit-and-Run
- CHP investigating deadly crash near Gerber
- CHP Oroville investigating fatal hit-and-run, 1 man dead
- CHP: Fatal Accident Off Highway 70
- CHP releases names of those injured in deadly crash on Highway 99 and Neal Road
- Deadly Crash on Hwy 32 in Forest Ranch