CALIFORNIA - Action News Now got the results of California Highway Patrol's maximum enforcement numbers for the New Year's holiday.
Officers made 45 DUI arrests since Friday, Dec. 28., throughout 13 North State counties.
Five of those arrests were out of Redding.
However, it wasn't just drunk drivers that officers were looking for. They also stopped drivers that were impaired by marijuana.
CHP also kept an eye for aggressive driving, speeding and distracted driving.
There was one fatal crash near Willits in Mendocino County on Sunday evening.
- CHP Releases New Year's Holiday Maximum Enforcement Numbers
- CHP begins maximum enforcement period
- Numbers roll in from CHP maximum enforcement period
- CHP releases numbers from New Year’s Day Maximum Enforcement period
- CHP to Begin Christmas Maximum Enforcement Period
- CHP's maximum enforcement period continues through weekend
- CHP Maximum Enforcement Period Kicks off for New Year's
- CHP to Kick Off Maximum Enforcement This Weekend
- CHP to begin maximum enforcement period, Nov. 27
- CHP ends labor day maximum enforcement period with over 1,000 DUI arrests