UPDATE 7:50 p.m. - The Skyway is open now, and the road is clear.
Magalia, Calif. -- According to the California Highway Patrol, a head on, rollover collision Thursday evening sent two people to the hospital.
The driver of a white Toyota SUV appeared to be distracted, drifted out of the lane and hit a white Ford Sedan, according to the CHP.
The CHP said northbound and southbound Skyway near Magalia are currently blocked.
The conditions of the people involved are currently unknown at this time.
The CHP said alcohol does not appear to be a factor in this accident, but the exact cause is still being investigated.
More details coming up on Action News Now.
- CHP: Head-on collision sends two people to the hospital
- Oroville Accident Sends Woman to Hospital
- CHP begins maximum enforcement period
- CHP Fourth of July Enforcement
- Two Dead After Fatal Head-On Collision in Rio Oso
- UPDATE: CHP searching for hit and run suspect after head on crash in Cottonwood
- CHP: DUI hit-and-run driver arrested after head-on crash at Oro Bangor Hwy
- Oroville CHP delivers toys to kids
- CHP to Begin Christmas Maximum Enforcement Period
- CHP officer killed by suspected drunk driver