UPDATE - Two men were involved in the suspected DUI crash and authorities have arrested the surviving man.
The suspect will be charged with felony DUI and vehicular manslaughter, according to the CHP.
Authorities have not released the identities of both men or given any information regarding the circumstances leading up to the crash.
The California Highway Patrol said that one person has been killed in a suspected DUI crash that happened near Oro Bangor Highway.
According to CHP, the incident happened just after 1:30 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of Oro Bangor Highway and Las Plumas Avenue in Butte County.
We are working to get more information at this time, follow Action News Now for the very latest.
- CHP: 1 dead, after suspected DUI car crash in Oroville
- CHP: Chico man dead after suspected DUI motorcycle crash
- Oroville CHP Arrests Mother for DUI
- Oroville CHP: "13 DUI Arrests in 15 Days is Average"
- Suspected DUI driver crashes into family's home in south Oroville
- DUI Suspect in Deadly Oroville Crash Pleads Not Guilty
- CHP officer arrested on DUI charges
- CHP Oroville investigating fatal hit-and-run, 1 man dead
- Car Crashes Into Oroville Home
- Suspected DUI driver rams LA patrol cars