Our reporter Mario Montalvo, on the scene of the Camp Fire in Paradise got this footage of two men under arrest for looting.
You can see that the two men appear to be wearing similar jackets to U.S. Forest Service personnel.
Action News Now heard that they may have been wearing those jackets to impersonate Forest Service personnel in order to gain access to the area.
Sheriff Kory Honea issued a statement earlier today stating that looting charges will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- CAMP FIRE: 2 arrested in suspected evacuation zone looting
- Burglary Suspect Arrested in Previously Evacuated Camp Fire Zone
- Two Accused of Looting in Areas Evacuated for Carr Fire
- Cracking Down on Looting
- Redding Police arrest suspected armed prowler in evacuation zone
- All, but one Oroville Dam Spillway looting suspect sentenced
- Fire Zone Building Restrictions
- Chico Traffic Increases Following Camp Fire Evacuations
- Camp Fire: Evacuation Orders and Repopulation